- GREAT QUALITY: Bosch style 5-Pin SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) Relay.The durable relay and heavy duty relay socket are made by high-grade materials to ensure superior quality.
- 30/40A Relay ¨C It is rated to handle 40 amps of load at 12V DC in the Normally Open position (PIN 87), and 30 amps of load at 12V DC in the Normally Closed position (PIN 87a). You can use it in any circuit less than 30A.
- Relay socket with 5 wires: Black / Ground, Blue / VDC, White / Trigger, Red / Output N/C,Yellow / Output N/O.
- Widely used in car keys power control, over-load protection, trunk release, polarity change, power door lock/actuator control, change a low current output to high current, add ignition/accessory outputs, control motors/other electronics.
- Package include: 5 relays + 5 relay sockets with wires.And promise we will provide ONE YEAR GUARANTEE and the lifelong service for customers.
|Item Weight||1.07 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 3 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||dk-5pinrelaysocket-5pcs|
|Multiple safety protection, Inline Blade Fuse, Waterproof IP67|
|CE, FCC, IC, ROHS|
|CE, FCC, IC, ROHS|
12V 5 PIN 14AWG RELAY WITH HARNESS SOCKET
Relay is an electrical control device that usually used in automatic control circuit.it functions as automatic adjustment, security protection and conversion circuit.
12V 5 Prong Relays with 5 Prong Sockets wires 40A/30A high switching capability Coil Voltage: 12V DC
Coil Current: 154 mA
Shock Resistance Functional: 20G Min.
Shock Resistance Destructive: 100G Min.
Ambient Temperature: -40C-+85C(no condensation)
This relay can be used in automotive setups, car sound systems, security systems, and various other applications.
-85: Connected to the ground chassis. Serves as the common ground connection to activate and magnetize the internal coil.
-86: Connected to a positive input 12V DC input. This is where a switch connected to a 12V DC input will be connected to on the relay. When power is sent to the relay through pin 86, the circuit is completed with pin 85 connected to a common ground, which activates and magnetizes the internal coil.
-87a: Normally closed contact, also known as NC. In the case which the internal coil is not activated or not magnetized, pin 87a is closed and connected to pin 30, which pin 30 can be connected to either a 12V DC positive input or to the ground chassis.
-87: Normally open contact, also known as NO. The connection between pin 87 and pin 30 is only made when the internal coil is activated or magnetized, which pin 30 can be connected to either a 12V DC positive input or to the ground chassis.
-30: Common contact which can be connected to a 12V DC power input or to the ground chassis depending on the desired application. Pin 30 is always connected with pin 87a until the coil is magnetized, which pin 30 then becomes connected with pin 87.
5 relays + 5 relay sockets with wires